Scarlet Flax (Linum grandiflorum)
Dainty, intense red flowers of 5 handsomely shaped petals, sporting a darker center, create a stunning splash of color. Easy grow, this late season bloomer adds color just when you need it most. The ephemeral beauty of the open blossoms is quickly replaced with the next flush of crimson just waiting to burst forth. Pleasing to your eye and keep your pollinators well provisioned at the same time.
- Minimum of 200 seeds per packet.
- Allow 6-12 days for germination.
- A medium variety 18-24 inches tall. Plant in full sun.
- Plant seeds 1/8 inch deep, lightly covered. Keep evenly moist.
- Space plants 6-10 inches apart.