Lance Leaf Coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolata)
Also called Tickseed, this easy-to-grow, self-sowing wildflower is native to North America. With sunshine-yellow petals and a rich golden center, the Lance Leaf stands out beautifully in meadow and cottage gardens. Favored by pollinators.
- Minimum of 100 seeds per packet.
- Allow 14-21 days for germination.
- Mature height of 24-36 inches.
- Plant in full sun. Keep evenly moist.
- Seeds need light to germinate, so gently press into soil and do not cover.
- Thin plants to 8-12 inches apart.