Hollyhock, Indian Spring (Alcea rosea)
A nice mix of single and double flowers that will provide old-fashioned beauty to any planting. Blooms of deep burgundy, pale cream and intense rose are born sturdy stems that reach up to 6 feet. Loved by bumble and honeybees, these self-supporting plants have been known to bloom in their first year. No garden is complete without this cherished heirloom to provide color and height to any sunny location.
- Minimum of 25 seeds per packet.
- Allow 14-28 days for germination.
- Plant seed 1/4 inch deep. Keep evenly moist.
- Mature height of up to 60 inches.
- Plant in full sun. Thin plants to 18-36 inches apart.