Summer Carnival Hollyhock Mix (Alcea rosea)
This festive heirloom boasts fade-resistant double blooms in shades of soft yellow, bright fuchsia, snow white and rich burgundy. A mainstay in American gardens for over a century, their considerable height makes them perfect for planting alongside buildings or fences.
- Minimum of 25 seeds per packet.
- Allow 14-28 days for germination.
- Plant seeds 1/4 inch deep. Keep evenly moist.
- Mature height of up to 60 inches.
- Plant in full sun. Thin plants to 18-36 inches apart.