Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
This drought-tolerant, deer-resistant perennial is sure to attract plenty of pollinators to your garden patch. Yarrow’s dainty white flower heads bloom all summer long, promising a steady supply for fresh-cut or dried arrangements. Thrives in full sun.
- Minimum of 200 seeds per packet.
- Allow 10-20 days for germination.
- Mature height up to 28 inches.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade.
- Plant seeds 1/8 inch deep. Keep evenly moist.
- Thin plants to 12-24 inches apart.