Red Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) Perennial
This perennial sports sprigs of fine crimson florets sprouting from stems covered in soft, fern-like leaves. Expect the fragrant Red Yarrow to bloom in early summer and enjoy its color year-round when dried. Easy to grow and adaptable.
- Minimum of 300 seeds per packet.
- Allow 10-20 days for germination.
- Mature height up to 28 inches.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade.
- Plant seeds 1/8 inch deep. Keep evenly moist.
- Thin plants to 12-24 inches apart.