Purple Phacelia (Phacelia tanacetifolia)
Plant a banquet feast for your pollinators, bees and butterflies will flock to the profuse clusters of exquisite lavender, blue flowers. The unusual shape of the blossoms and fern like foliage will be a standout in any garden. Plant in clumps, rows, or broadcast to create dense, meadow like stands. Sow at 3-week intervals to insure flowers all summer long.
- Minimum of 200 seeds per packet.
- Allow 15-30 days for germination.
- A medium variety growing up to 24 inches tall.
- Plant seeds 1/4 inch deep, lightly covered in full sun.
- Keep evenly moist. Space plants 4-8 inches apart.