Organic Pink Brandywine Tomato - Sudduth’s (Solanum lycopersicum) Indeterminate
This Amish heirloom is perhaps the world’s most popular tomato. Renowned for its delectable sweet flavor, Brandywine Sudduth’s produces large, pinky-red fruits with a meaty texture. Fabulous for sandwiches, salads, salsas, bruschetta and so much more. One plant often produces 25-30 fruits per season. To prevent cracking, harvest when slightly soft to the touch.
- 25 seeds minimum
- Germination: 7-14 days
- Maturity: 80-90 days from transplant
- Start indoors 6 weeks before the last frost. Plant 1/4" deep in seed starting mix. Requires soil temperatures of 75-85F to germinate. Heating mat is recommended. Keep moist.
- Harden off and transplant in full sun when all danger of frost has passed. Bury deep, planting the entire stem leaving only top leaves above ground.
- Space plants 2-3' apart; space rows 3-4' apart.
- Plants require cages or staking.