Organic Great White Tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) Indeterminate
Great White is a giant beefsteak (up to 12 oz.) bursting with sweet, fruity flavor. Citrus, pineapple, melon, and guava notes with an ultra-creamy texture and lower acidity makes Great White perfect for fresh summertime eating. This vigorous, leafy plant shields its ivory fruit from sun scorch and provides drought protection in dry, hot climates.
- 25 seeds minimum
- Germination: 6-10 days
- Maturity: 75 days from transplant
- Start indoors 6 weeks before the last frost. Plant 1/4" deep in seed starting mix. Requires soil temperatures of 75-85F to germinate. Heating mat is recommended. Keep soil moist.
- Transplant in full sun when all danger of frost has passed. Bury deep, planting the entire stem leaving only top leaves above ground.
- Space plants 2-3' apart; space rows 3-4' apart.
- Proper pruning will enhance production.
- Supports/trellises are needed.