Mission Bells Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) Annual
This bicolor California poppy blooms in satiny hues of ivory, pink, red. A sturdy, prolific heirloom, the Mission Bell is low maintenance and drought resistant. Especially exquisite planted across meadows and large, natural landscapes.
- 100+ seeds minimum
- Allow 14-21 days for germination.
- A medium variety growing up to 16 inches.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade. Plant seeds 1/16th of an inch deep, lightly covered.
- Space plants 6-8 inches apart.
- Cold stratify the seed before planting.