Clasping Coneflower (Dracopis amplexicaulis)
Native to the southeastern United States, this low-maintenance annual thrives in almost any sunny spot. A close relative of the Black-Eyed Susan, the Clasping Coneflower excels at attracting pollinators and promises up to four weeks of bright summertime blooms.
- Minimum of 250 seeds per packet.
- Allow 10-21 days for germination.
- A taller variety growing up to 24 inches.
- Plant in full sun 1/4 inch deep, lightly covered.
- Keep evenly moist.Thin plants to 10-12 inches apart