Clasping Coneflower (Dracopis amplexicaulis)
Crowned with showy yellow blossoms with dark centers, this member of the aster family boasts flower that are rich in nectar, drawing in bees and butterflies in droves. A native to America, this resilient variety will thrive almost anywhere there is full sun. Easy to grow variety that is deer resistant and has an extended bloom time of up to 4 weeks.
- Minimum of 250 seeds per packet.
- Allow 10-21 days for germination.
- A taller variety growing up to 24 inches.
- Plant in full sun 1/4 inch deep, lightly covered.
- Keep evenly moist.Thin plants to 10-12 inches apart