Black-Eyed Susan, Rudbeckia (Rudbeckia hirta)
This iconic native wildflower promises vibrant yellow blooms from summer to fall! Beloved by birds, bees and butterflies, the Black-Eyed Susan also makes an excellent and long-lasting cut flower. Drought-tolerant and easy to grow.
- Minimum of 100 seeds per packet.
- Allow 10-15 days for germination.
- Mature height up to 28 inches.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade.
- Keep evenly moist. Plant seeds 1/4 inch deep.
- Thin plants to 6-8 inches apart.