Lupine, Russell's Extra Choice Mix (Lupinus polyphyllus)
There is a reason this is the best know variety of lupine seeds; they are a reliable producer of incredible blooms from late spring to early summer. On the second year after planting, tall spikes of intense color, for years to come, will remind you of your patient gardening triumph! Great source of sustenance for all your pollinators and beneficials.
- Minimum of 50 seeds per packet.
- Allow 8-15 days for germination.
- Mature height is 40 inches.
- Plant in full to partial sun. Scarify or nick seed coating.
- Plant seeds 1/8 inch deep. Keep evenly moist.
- Space plants 12-18 inches apart