Annie’s Zinnia Collection
Add jaw dropping color to your garden with this gorgeous heirloom collection! Five hardy, vibrant double-blossom varieties, reliable and easy to grow in beds or containers. Exceptional cutting flowers. Plant near your veggies to attract pollinators and keep harmful pests away.
Your collection will include 50 seeds of each variety:
- Cherry Queen (scarlet red)
- Luminosa (medium pink)
- Polar Bear (snowy white)
- Orange King (deep orange)
- Violet Queen (vibrant violet)
- Germination: 4-6 days
- Bloom time: late spring-fall
- Direct sow in full sun after last frost date. Gently press scattered seeds into loosened soil.
- Space plants 6-10” apart