I'm Julie, founder of Annie's Heirloom Seeds. Here at Annie's, we love Heirloom Vegetables and Flowers!
What is an Heirloom?
- Open Pollinated - you can save your own seeds.
- Old fashioned vegetable or flower variety, at least 50 years old.
Heirlooms have stood the test of time. They were saved because they are dependable, reliable, and taste great!
We want you to have the Best Garden Ever!
- Only the Best Varieties - we test everything to make sure that everything we have is GREAT!
- We germination Test our Seeds to ensure that you seeds will sprout and thrive.
- Only Heirlooms - so you know they will be dependable and reliable and taste great!
Take a Look Around!
- Excellent Vegetable, Flower and Herb varieties.
- Annie's Gardens - pre-made gardens to take the guess work out of planning your garden.
- Annie's Favorites - If you don't know what to choose, look for the carrot, our favorite varieties.
If you have any questions, please ask! Either by email or phone at 1-800-313-9140. We'd love to hear from you!