Shasta Daisy, Alaska (Leucanthemum superbum alaska)
Against a background of dark green foliage, Shasta’s white petals and butter yellow centers are a stunning focal point in the garden. Hardy, deer resistant, disease free, drought tolerant – this beloved ornamental is an easy-going favorite. A lovely, long lasting cut flower and powerful pollinator magnet.
- Minimum of 200 seeds per packet.
- Allow 15-21 days for germination.
- Best when sown indoors at least 8-10 weeks before last spring frost.
- Plant in full sun to partial sun. Plant seeds 1/8 inch deep. Keep evenly moist.
- Thin plants to 6-8 inches apart.