SOLD OUT FOR 2020
Sam loves her Ayurvedic herbs. This garden has a selection of the easier to grow herbs that she uses to keep herself in balance.
Collection includes one packet of each of the following:
- Cayenne - traditionally used as a heating herb to soothe sore throat; we like to dry it and store it for use in the cold winter months
- Cilantro (Coriander) - from seeds to shoots, we love this plant for many different culinary and medicinal uses
- Cumin - traditionally used to treat congestion, this delicious spice also contains antioxidants and iron
- Fennel di Firenze - traditionally used to help increase mental alertness, it is also one of the best herbs for strengthening digestion
- Fenugreek - also supports digestion and traditionally used to support feminine health
- Sage - traditionally used to support the immune system
- Tulsi (Holy Basil) - traditionally this adaptogen was used to stimulate the body's natural healing ability and to promote general health and well-being; it was also believed to help reduce anxiety
Try steeping a tea blend of cumin, coriander, and fennel, which were traditionally used together to help stimulate digestion during and after meals.