Roman Chamomile (Anthemus noblis)
Cheerful, daisy-like flowers make this heirloom equal parts practical and attractive. Often used in herbal teas, Roman Chamomile also excels as ornamental groundcover or as a garden showpiece in its own right. Plant in bright sun.
- Minimum of 300 seeds per packet.
- Allow 10-14 days for germination.
- Best when sown indoors at least 8-10 weeks before last spring frost.
- Gently push seeds into soil and do not cover. Light aids in germination
- Mature height up to 24 inches. Plant in full sun. Plant seeds 1/4 inch deep.
- Thin plants to 6-8 inches apart.