These are my favorite 5 varieties from the Bugs Be Gone garden. Maybe your garden isn't very big, or you just need a little something extra to help fight the bugs, this garden has the herbs and flowers that give the most impact with the least effort.
- Basil, Genovese - to repel mosquitos and deter potato beetles
- Calendula, Pacific Beauty - to deter cabbage moths and aphids.
- Cilantro - to attract hoverflies
- Dill, Bouquet - helps cabbage family and attracts beneficial insects
- Marigold, Sparky Mix - because you can't get enough marigolds in your garden, and these cuties are fun!