Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) Perennial
Native to the Mediterranean region and naturalized throughout the US and Canada, Hyssop is valued for its antioxidant and medicinal properties. This member of the mint family is prized by beekeepers for the uniquely delicious flavor its blue, camphor-scented flowers impart to honey.
- Minimum of 150 seeds per packet.
- Allow 10-14 days for germination.
- Mature height up to 24-48 inches.
- Direct sow in full sun. Plant seeds 1/4 inch deep.
- Keep evenly moist. Thin plants to 6-12 inches apart.