Hollyhock, Queenie Series Mix (Alcea rosea)
If you're in need of a shorter hollyhock, you have just found it. Low, compact plant has all the beauty and attributes of its taller cousins. Double flowers, with delicate frilly edges grace full heavy stems in light yellow, fuchsia, white, salmon, red and rose. Does well in containers, rows or single plantings in any area of full sun.
- Minimum of 25 seeds per packet.
- Allow 14-28 days for germination.
- lant seeds 1/4 inch deep. Keep evenly moist.
- Mature height of up to 24 inches.
- Plant in full sun. Thin plants to 18-36 inches apart.