Gaillardia (Gaillardia Aristata) Perennial
This native wildflower perennial blooms mid-to-late summer producing a bounty of red and gold daisy-like blossoms that draw pollinators to your garden. Gaillardia grows well across the country but loves dry climates. Easy to grow and care for!
- Minimum of 50 seeds per packet.
- Allow 7-14 days for germination.
- Reaches 30” tall at maturity.
- Plant seeds 1/2" inch deep in full sun/partial shade. Keep evenly moist while germinating.
- Thin plants to 18-24 inches apart.