Foxglove (Digitalis purpurea)
The gentle softness of pink, yellow, and apricot spires are a soothing addition to any garden. The blossoms will attract bumble bees, and especially hummingbirds and day feeding sphinx moths. Once established, these biennial heirlooms are sure to become one of those flowers that you just can't wait to see blooming every year.
- Minimum of 75 seeds per packet.
- Allow 6-8 days for germination.
- Mature height up to 40 inches.
- Prefers full sun to partial shade.
- Seeds need light to germinate, so gently press into soil and do not cover.
- Keep evenly moist. Thin plants 12-18 inches apart.
- Caution: Toxic if eaten.