Forget Me Nots (Myosotis alpestris)
This prolific self-seeder promises a profusion of diminutive blue blossoms that make ideal groundcover in shaded and sunny spots alike. The Forget Me Not is an early bloomer favored by pollinators and commonly found in cottage-style gardens. Easy to grow.
- Minimum of 200 seeds per packet.
- Allow 6-14 days for germination.
- Mature height up to 18 inches.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade.
- Plant seeds 1/8 inch deep. Keep evenly moist.
- Thin plants to 6-12 inches apart.