Crimson Clover (Trifolium incarnatum)
The profuse strawberry red blooms of this annual, non-aggressive clover will paint your garden or meadow with a broad stroke of glowing color. One of the most beautiful cover crops you can grow. Clover is a legume and an excellent source of natural nitrogen, up to 200 pounds per acre. Plant in late summer for an oasis of late nectar for the bees and butterflies.
- Minimum of 100 seeds per packet.
- Allow 7-15 days for germination.
- This variety will be between 12 and 36 inches tall. Plant in full sun.
- Plant seeds 1/4 of an inch deep. Keep evenly moist.
- Thin plants to 3 inches apart.