If you'd like to add a gift tag to your garden, just include your message in the comment box at checkout and we'll attach your greeting!
We carefully curated this stunning heirloom arsenal to attract and sustain native pollinators while repelling the gamut of garden pests. Plant these garden warriors to protect your crops while adding beauty and fragrance to your plots and raised beds.
Annie's Bugs Be Gone Garden includes one packet of the following:
- Alyssum, Carpet of Snow – Protects brassicas, deters aphids, and more
- Basil, Cinnamon – Deters cucumber/potato beetles, and more
- Basil, Genovese – Repels aphids, hornworms, asparagus beetles, and more
- Borage – Repels tomato hornworms, deters squash bug, and more
- Calendula, Pacific Beauty – Deters cabbage moths, aphids, and more
- Chamomile, German – Attracts bees, ladybugs, and other beneficial insects
- Chives – Deters aphids, Japanese beetles, and more
- Cilantro – An excellent companion for tomatoes and the entire garden
- Dill, Bouquet – Protects cabbage varieties, attracts beneficial insects, and more
- Marigold, African Crackerjack – Repels cabbage moths, potato beetles, squash bugs, and more
- Marigold, Sparky Mix – Attracts ladybugs and hover flies, repels nematodes and more
- Nasturtium, Empress of India – Repels aphids, potato bugs, squash bugs, and more
- Oregano – Deters a wide variety of insects and attracts pollinators
- Painted Daisy – Attracts a range beneficial insects
- Parsley, Flat Leaf – Attracts hover flies and other beneficial insects
- Bee Balm – Releases fragrances that repel mosquitoes and attract bees.
- Sage – Deters cabbage moths, carrot flies, and more
- Sunflower, Autumn Beauty – Attracts bug-eating birds and pollinators
- Sunflower, Lemon Queen – Attracts bug-eating birds and pollinators
- Thyme – Deters cabbage moths, attracts beneficial parasitic moths
- Zinnia, PomPon Cut and Come Again – Draws Japanese beetles away from crops and more