Blanket Flower (Gaillardia pulchella)
This show-stopping wildflower sports rich scarlet petals ringed in gold! Native to North America, the Blanket Flower lives up to its name by quickly spreading over any space. Daisy-like and drought-resistant, it tolerates a wide variety of soils.
- Minimum of 100 seeds per packet.
- Allow 5-7 days for germination.
- A medium variety growing up to 24 inches.
- Plant seeds 1/2" inch deep in full sun/partial shade. Keep evenly moist.
- Thin plants to 12-18 inches apart.