Alyssum, Sweet Tall (Lobularia maritima)
Taller than most other Alyssums, but still only a foot tall. This stunning variety produces a profusion of white flowers that are as hardy as they are beautiful. The fragrance is similar to honey, and the diminutive blooms really bring in the bees. well suited for borders, window boxes or along the cottage garden path.
- Minimum of 100 seeds per packet.
- Allow 15-20 days for germination.
- A short variety growing up to 12 inches.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade. Plant seeds 1/16 inch deep, lightly covered.
- Keep evenly moist. Thin plants to 6-10 inches apart.